All rental owners go through the same bad experiences. Everyone likes the idea of receiving monthly dividends from their investment property in the form of rental income. But no one enjoys the constant headaches that come along with it. That first burst water pipe or broken furnace at 2 a.m. on a Sunday morning is usually enough to drive the point home. These sudden emergencies arrive in addition to the constant diligence required to find quality tenants, collect rents and maintain your property — on top of a million other little things that always seem to eat up too much of your time. That’s where we come in.
When profit margins have thinned and you realize that too many hours are being wasted on what was supposed to be a passive stream of income, turn to the experts at Brick GC Group for help. With our property management services, you can now enjoy greater profits without the hassle of getting your hands dirty — both figuratively and literally. Owning and operating a rental home or apartment complex can often become a drain on your time, energy, and money. Our job is to help you to retain all three.
Locally Owned, Fully Staffed, Personable and Always Dependable
Brick GC Group manages properties through New York City, Westchester, Long Island, and New Jersey. Our name is synonymous with diligence, dependability, professionalism and experience. We’ve set the bar high for boutique property management firms in the Tri-State Area, thanks to our uncompromising standards of service — both for you and your tenants. We are a local, family-owned business. It’s because of this that we are able to forge long lasting personal relationships with all our valued clients — who often know our entire staff on a first name basis. We have a reputation for being both friendly and personable, but we’re also known for our unwaveringly professionalism and dependable, best business practices that always put the client first.
Here are just a few of the time, energy and money-saving services we can provide:
- Property Marketing – We will advertise your vacant property using many of the best resources available — including both online and real life (IRL) commercial graphics and ads. We will undertake an exhaustive search for only the most qualified and reliable tenants.
- Tenant Screening – In order to ensure we’re placing the best tenants, we conduct thorough screenings of prospective renters — including credit checks, background checks and employment verification.
- Rent Collection – We make rent collection easy, complete with electronic deposits which are quickly dispersed into your own account. We will deal with any uncooperative tenants swiftly and at our own expense so that you don’t have to.
- Online Accounting – We’ve incorporated a secure encrypted, web-based accounting platform —which allows for emailed monthly statements, online work orders, electronic rent payment, and even marketing — in order to allow you to track all your properties at the click of a mouse or swipe of a finger.
- Eviction Services – If we’re unable to resolve a situation with a non-paying tenant, we’ll handle the full eviction process if necessary — including visits to housing court, move-out inspections and disputes over security deposits. Don’t worry. Leave the headaches to us.
- Maintenance – From repairs, pest control, small construction projects, and seasonal or annual maintenance to garbage collection, landscaping and snow removal services — our on-call office staff will field all of those 2 a.m. phone calls so that you don’t have to. Read in details about maintenance services
- Compliance – From state and local building codes to taxes and online bookkeeping, we have all the support personnel and tools in place in order for you to rest easy. You can always depend on the professionals at Brick GC Group to manage your property competently, as well as legally. Our compliance department is intimately familiar with New York / New Jersey State and local regulations, as well as federal tax and housing laws.
Avoid Common Mistakes with an Uncommon Management Company
The common pitfalls of being a landlord often take many new property owners by surprise. At Brick GC Group we possess the knowledge, skills, experience, and relationships with local contractors to navigate even the most turbulent waters full of red tape, tenant issues and property maintenance priorities. We’re dedicated to diligently streamlining your process, cutting costs, boosting profits and improving your tenant services. Our mission is to allow you to get the most out of an investment without sacrificing all of your free time to do it. Let us take on all the time-consuming tasks involved with running a property so that you can concentrate on what really matters.
Our staff is trained to prepare all legal documents and lease agreements, make all necessary and timely repairs (or find the right local contractor for the job), and work with tenants to solve all those little issues before they become big problems. From handing off the keys to a new resident to staging a vacant apartment for an open house, we’re always here for you and your renters every step of the way. We also believe in being good neighbors.
Our conscientious and environmentally-friendly business model is innovative as well as sustainable for long term profitability, as well as a happier and healthier community. From green cleaning services and energy efficient improvements to working with neighboring property owners in order to address common issues, we’re consistently striving to set the highest possible standards in the developer-builder-manager real estate sector.
Call the Brick GC Group Today
You deserve the best. Don’t settle for another firm that falls short — either by being inexperienced or simply clueless about your unique needs. We’ve been exclusively working in New York City, its suburbs, and North/Central New Jersey for decades — both in our construction and real estate businesses. We know that in the NYC area your time is your money. And that’s precisely why we’re dedicated to preserving both. Call Brick GC Group today at for a free no-commitment property consultation and service estimate.